"Wollondilly is more than capable of representing itself. In my 14 years as a Councillor I have met countless members of the community that are proud, passionate and dedicated enough to make great representatives. We do not need or want outside influence or interference."
I have too many great memories to list them all.
With each passing year that I have had the good fortune to represent and work for our local community, I continue to be unsurprisingly in awe of the innovation, compassion, camaraderie and fortitude on display in Wollondilly and Wingecarribee.
There have been many great memories and many great achievements along the way. A couple of my favourites include:
- A solid 8 year plan for the upgrading of all the road network
- A Masterplan for many of our Parks and Recreational facilites
- The construction of the All Abilities Playground at Warragamba
- Money raised for various charities including Men's Health and an Anzac Memorial
- $15 Million through the City Deals process for a Liveability Fund
- Completion of the Destination Management Plan for tourism in Wollondilly
- I am most proud of the way that Wollondilly Council has come together over the past three years to be effective and collegiate, working in the best interests of ratepayers.
As your independent MP I look forward to continuing in this fashion. I am excited to continue building on my great working relationship with both Wollondilly and Wingecarribee Councils, to advance the prospects and opportunities for the entire electorate.